Handmade and hand dyed in Long Beach, CA using 100% natural 3-strand cotton rope and colorful eco-friendly dyes. Leash ends are hand-spliced the traditional sailor way to withstand the strongest pull, and whipped (nautical term) with earth-friendly biodegradable hemp twine, for extra durability. The splicing and whipping technique has been used by sailors to secure their ropes for hundreds of years. Cotton rope is soft, lightweight and sturdy, providing these leashes with a comfortable feel for you and your dog. The beautiful hardware and hand-splices used in this product gives it a unique rustic appeal. Our leashes are designed to add a little touch of color & style, making walks with your pooch extra fun. Use this leash for regular daily use, parties or weddings!
Matching collar sold separately.
- 100% natural cotton rope
- Earth-friendly biodegradable hemp twine
- Swivel trigger snap hook in brass or nickle
- Welded O-ring
- Eco-friendly colorful dye
- Detachable genuine leather logo tag
- Dust cloth bag to put away when not in use
Hand wash & hang to dry.
SIZE CHART - Leashes
SIZE OF DOG
WEIGHT OF DOG
|Small Dogs||1/4"||1-14 lbs|
|Medium Dogs||3/8"||15-50 lbs|
|Large Dogs||1/2"||51 + lbs|
Be the first to review this product.
- Availability and Shipping:
- Availability: Exclusively Online. Shipping Estimate: Ships within 3-5 Business Days.
- Apple Green Ombré Leash