Veterinary Supervised Non Anesthetic Ultrasonic Teeth Cleaning for Dogs & Cats
This anesthesia-free method has proven effective for thousands of patients, and it offers you a gentle way to protect the teeth and gums of your pet on a regular basis without the risks of anesthesia.
Our Veterinary supervised team uses a combination of Ultrasonic scalers and hand scalers to effectively remove prolonged tarter build up as well as clean effectively below and above the gum line. Lastly, each procedure finishes with a dental polish.
Benefits Of Teeth Cleaning Without Anesthesia Are:
- It is less expensive.
- It takes less time. Approximately 10-15 minutes depending on the status of the mouth
- It avoids the risks of anesthetic drugs.
- It avoids the need for pre-anesthetic blood work.
- Very effective in keeping your pet in good oral health
- Bad breath, one of the first signs of dental disease.
- Red, swollen or recessed gums
- Loose or missing teeth
- Excessive plaque and tartar buildup
- Drooling (sometimes with blood)
- Yellow/brown plaque on the teeth or near the gum line
- Difficulty eating
Non Anesthetic Cleanings are recommended EVERY 6 months
Call: (310) 652-6321 to schedule an appointment or book below!
Teeth cleaning clinic the 2nd Wednesday of every month.